- What exactly is the joke behind these Twisted Tea memes?
- The incident may be traced back to a confrontation that took place in a convenience shop in Elyria, Ohio, in which an obviously intoxicated white customer began behaving inappropriately toward a customer of color who was standing behind him in line.
- On the evening before Christmas, the video quickly gained widespread attention across a variety of social media platforms.
Where did the Twisted Tea meme come from?
- The video that was uploaded on YouTube on Christmas Eve is largely responsible for the drink’s meteoric rise in popularity throughout the globe.
- This article will explain where the Twisted Tea meme got its start.
- After a fight that took place in a grocery store in Elyria, Ohio went viral on Twitter, a lot of different memes connected to Twisted Tea have recently surfaced on the social media platform Twitter.
Is twisted tea trending on Twitter?
After a fight that took place in a grocery store in Elyria, Ohio went viral on Twitter, a lot of different memes connected to Twisted Tea have recently surfaced on the social media platform Twitter. During the course of the video, a disagreement begins to take shape.
What happened in the ‘Twisted Tea’ Video?
- What exactly took place in the video for ″Twisted Tea″?
- The video shows a white man at a store uttering a racist slur many times in front of a black customer who is standing in line.
- The footage was taken inside the store.
- It would appear that the individual first pays little attention to the racist slurs; nevertheless, when he accidentally spills his drink, the white man makes an attempt to take it away from him before he can pick it up.
Did a drunk man get smacked with a bottle of Twisted Tea?
- Memes have sprung up all over the internet in response to a viral video showing a black guy using a bottle of Twisted Tea to attack an intoxicated white man in Ohio.
- You may view the entire video on this page, and after you’re finished, you’ll have access to the memes that are listed below.
- It is entertaining to watch bigots receive their comeuppance in the shape of a stodgy can of something delicious and just.