The 9 Best Teas to Drink When You Have a Cold or the Flu
- Peppermint Tea. Peppermint is a calming plant that does not contain caffeine and has been shown to be effective in reducing the severity of cold symptoms and speeding up the recovery process.
- Tea Made with Chamomile
- Ginger Tea.
- Tea Made with Lemongrass
- Hibiscus Tea.
- Licorice Root Tea.
- Produced using the leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant
Is tea good for you when you are sick?
- To alleviate the discomfort caused by the virus, any tea, to which ginger, honey, or lemon has been added, can be supplemented with these ingredients.
- You will feel warmer on the inside as a result of the heat, and drinking tea will boost the amount of fluid you take in, which is important when you are unwell.
- The use of certain teas can be beneficial for the relief of particular symptoms.
- When you are unwell, some good teas to drink include the following:
What are the best drinks to sip when sick?
In a nutshell, the following is a list of some of the most beneficial beverages to consume when sick: 1 Water (but not too much) 2 Lemon water 3 Ginger tea 4 cups of green tea 5 cups of tea made with hibiscus and rose hips 6 cups of echinacea tea 7 tisane de astragalus 8 tisane de thyme 9 tisane de sage, 10 tisane de tomate Additional things
Which tea is best for cold and flu?
The 8 Best Teas to Fight a Cold or the Flu 1 Ginger. 2 Peppermint. 3. Lemongrass in total. 4 Green Tea. 5 cups of white tea 6 Chamomile tea bags. 7 Turmeric. 8 Licorice.
What are the best teas for morning sickness?
- Ginger tea is effective for relieving nausea, particularly the queasy feeling associated with morning sickness.
- Chamomile tea has a subtle flavor of floral sweetness, and drinking it may be able to help calm an upset stomach.
- When you have a cold, drinking tea prepared from peppermint or verbena will help you keep hydrated while also reviving a dry mouth and giving your breath a refreshing minty flavor.