Note Regarding Conversion of 65 g of Sugar to Cups – Cooking results will be far more precise when sugar is measured by weight (65 grams as opposed to 1/3 cup) Please note that the conversion of 65 grams of sugar to cups might vary somewhat based on factors such as room temperature, sugar quality, etc.
- However, if you substitute 65 grams of sugar for 1/3 cup, you cannot go wrong.
- This sugar to cup conversion for 65 grams is based on the fact that 1 cup of white sugar equals 200 grams.
- Gram is abbreviated as g.
- The value of a cup is rounded to the closest 1/8, 1/3, or integer.
- For more exact results when converting gram quantities less than 100 g, utilize our converter.
Follow this link to see our conversion calculator and further information on conversion: 65 grams of sugar to cups – online conversion
SUGARS & LIQUID SWEETENERS –
|Granulated Sugar Light Brown Sugar Dark Brown Sugar||1 cup = 200 g|
|½ cup = 100 g|
|1⁄3 cup = 67 g|
|¼ cup = 50 g|
|2 Tbsp = 25 g|
|Superfine sugar Caster sugar||1 cup = 225 g|
|½ cup = 115 g|
|1⁄3 cup = 70 g|
|¼ cup = 60 g|
|2 Tbsp = 30 g|
|Icing sugar (Powdered sugar or Confectioners’ sugar)||1 cup = 130 g|
|½ cup = 65 g|
|1⁄3 cup = 45 g|
|¼ cup = 32 g|
|Coconut palm sugar||1 cup = 170 g|
|Honey||1 cup = 300 g|
|Molasses||1 cup = 260 g|
|Corn syrup||1 cup = 325 g|