19g Reese’s Peanut Butter White Chocolate Cups
Nog 4 rijen
How sweet are Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups?
Unhealthiest Halloween Sweets and Healthier Substitutes
- Today, Hillcrest South dietitian Nasrin Sinichi, MS, RD/LD, joins us on the blog to discuss the unhealthiest Halloween candies and alternatives.
- Sweet corn
- This sweet has a high sugar content, which induces an insulin surge and a sugar spike that makes you need more.
Contains 140 calories, no fat or saturated fat, and 28 grams of sugar per 22-piece serving. Stay away. After only a few licks, we often bite down on these Dum-Dum Pops. They can be damaging to teeth, especially as hard candies can become lodged in molars.
Two pops include 51 calories, no fat or saturated fat, and 10 grams of sugar per serving. The best option for calorie counters in need of a small sweet fix. Milky Way Fun-Size Bars Milky Way Fun-Size Bars This chocolate includes a gooey caramel core, which remains in your teeth longer and allows cavities to form.
Two fun-size bars have 150 calories, 6 grams of fat, 4 grams of saturated fat, and 20 grams of sugar per serving. Avoid them, mostly due to the high saturated fat content. M&M’s Fun Size Pouch Contrary to popular belief, they are not a poor option, since the peanuts provide protein and nutritious value.
- Dark chocolate is superior due to its antioxidant properties.) 1 pouch has 90 calories, 5 grams of fat, 1.7 grams of saturated fat, and 9 grams of sugar.
- The combination of peanut butter and milk chocolate gives this confection a high fat content.1 cup (serving) has 88 calories, 5 grams of fat, 2 grams of saturated fat, and 8 grams of sugar.
Avoid, as the fat and calorie content may soon mount up. These sticky sweets are rich in fructose corn syrup and can adhere to dental work.1 packet (serving) has 60 calories, 0.67 grams of fat, no saturated fat, and 11 grams of sugar. It is acceptable to nibble, so long as one pack is consumed.3 Musketeers Fun-Size Bar These bars seem substantial due to their airy texture.
- No caramel is a positive.
- Three fun-size bars have 190 calories, 6 grams of fat, 4 grams of saturated fat, and 30 grams of sugar per serving.
- The most efficient use of calories is to consume these bars throughout the day.
- The sticky, ultra-chewy nature of Tootsie Roll Midgees can adhere to molars and between teeth.
In addition, they are low in fat. Contains 140 calories, 3 grams of fat, no saturated fat, and 21 grams of sugar per 6 pieces (serving). They are difficult to chew, hence prolonging your sugar consumption. Twizzlers These chewy twists are difficult to chew.
- They appear uncomplicated, but their absence of fiber and protein renders them simply sugar bombs that convert to fat.
- Four pieces (one serving) contain 150 calories, 1 gram of fat, no saturated fat, and 21 grams of sugar.
- Stay away.
- High caloric intake for just four ropes.
- Lifesavers/sugar-free gum Lifesavers and sugar-free gum are superior options.
Five pieces of sugar-free Lifesavers have 30 calories and no fat or sugar. The greatest alternatives for candies are sugar-free varieties. The Butterfinger Bar (fun size) has 100 calories, 4 grams of fat (2 grams of saturated fat), and 10 grams of sugar.
Butterfinger is the worst culprit; there is no faster way to consume 100 calories. Consume This Instead! 3 Musketeers (fun size bar) has 63 calories, 2 grams of fat (1.5 grams of saturated fat), and 10 grams of sugar. Brach’s Airheads (3 pieces) have 140 calories, 1.5 grams of fat (1 gram of saturated fat), and 19 grams of sugar.
Sugar and filler carbs, artificial colors and flavors, and partly hydrogenated oils, a source of trans fat, comprise the Airhead’s fundamental composition. Consume This Instead! Spangler Dum Dum Pops (3 pops), 77 calories, 0 grams of fat, 105 grams of sugar Twix Miniatures (3 pieces), 150 calories, 8 grams of fat (six grams of saturated fat), and 15 grams of sugar Twix has the worst saturated fat profile of any Halloween candy in your child’s bag.
Consume This Instead! Tootsie Roll (3 pieces), 70 calories, 1.5 grams of fat (0.5 grams of saturated fat), 9.5 grams of sugar Brach’s Milk Maid Caramels (4 pieces), 160 calories, 4.5 grams of fat (3.5 grams of saturated fat), 16 grams of sugar This candy contains a few milk byproducts (whey and lipolyzed butter fat), however it is scarcely a dairy product.
Moreover, 90% of the fat is saturated. Consume This Instead! Now and Later (4 pieces), 53 calories, 0.5 g fat (zero g saturated), 10 g sugars Reese’s Pumpkin Contain: 170 calories, 10 g fat (three g saturated), 16 g sweets It is basically an enlarged peanut butter cup in the shape of a pumpkin.
- Consume This Instead! 72 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated), and 6 g sugars are included in two Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.
- Chewy candy
- Like Dots (150 calories and 22 grams sugar in two mini-boxes) and Fruit Gushers (150 calories and 22 grams sugar) (90 calories and 12 grams sugar per pouch)
Consume This Instead! calorie-free or naturally sweet, chewy confection. Try a piece of fat-, calorie-, and sugar-free Ice Breakers gum or a mini-box of raisins (45 calories, 0 grams fat, 10 grams naturally occurring sugars) High-calorie chocolate bars with extra caramel and peanut butter Like Take 5 bars (105 calories, 5.5 grams of fat and 9 grams of sugar per fun-size bar) Consume This Instead! Chocolate confections with a low-calorie additive (like puffy grains).
Try small Quaker Chewy Granola Bars (60 calories, 2 grams of fat, and 4 grams of sugar per bar) or mini Nestle Crunch Bars for a fun snack (60 calories, 3 grams fat, 7 grams sugar) Bars of chocolate with caramel, toffee, or coconut similar to Heath Miniatures 3 bite-sized pieces have 115 calories, 7 grams of fat, and 13 grams of sugar.
Consume This Instead! Plain milk or dark chocolate Hershey’s fun-size bars, for example (67 calories, 4 grams fat, 8 grams sugar). Additionally, they may be used for baking or making s’mores. White chocolate-based candy bars, such as Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme, are prevalent.
Fun size bar has 73 calories, 4 grams of fat, and 6.3 grams of sugar. Consume This Instead! Dark chocolate sweets, such as 3 Musketeers Mint fun-size bars (63 calories, 2.3 grams fat, and 9 grams sugar per bar) and Dove Dark Chocolate pieces (63 calories, 2.3 grams fat, and 9 grams sugar per piece) (84 calories, 5 grams fat and 7.6 grams sugar for two foil-wrapped pieces).
Not only does white chocolate have more saturated fat than any other variety of chocolate, but it also lacks the beneficial phytochemicals found in cocoa and dark chocolate.
You are accurate; there are no gluten-containing components in our REESE’S Thins White Peanut Butter Cups. In addition, we would like to reassure you that stringent allergy controls are in place to avoid cross-contact with allergens that are not included in the product.
What is the caloric content of a small Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard?
Nutritional overview: –
|Calories 580||Fat 24g||Carbs 79g||Protein 15g|