Ingredients 4 lemons, juiced 1 quart water ½ cup white sugar
How much sugar does fresh lemonade contain?
Lemonade made from freshly squeezed lemons
|Total Carbohydrate 28g
|Dietary Fiber 1g
How much sugar is in lemonade sold in stores?
What is the Sugar Content of Your Favorite Drink? Whether naturally occurring or chemically sweetened, nearly all delectable beverages include sugar. How much sugar is included in some of our favorite beverages? Here are some fascinating (and perhaps alarming) sugar levels for common beverages found in supermarkets: Coca-Cola includes 39 grams of sugar every 12-ounce can.77 grams of sugar are in a 20-ounce bottle of Mountain Dew.
- Red Bull’s 8.3-ounce can has 27 grams of sugar.
- Minute Maid Lemonade includes 67 grams of sugar per 20-ounce container.
- Minute Maid Premium Original Orange Juice has 23 grams of sugar per 8 oz serving.
- Each package of Pacific Cooler Capri Sun has 18 grams of sugar.
- The amount of sugar in an 8 oz glass of Nesquik Chocolate Milk is 29 grams.
The sugar content of an 11.2 oz bottle of Mike’s Hard Lemonade is 30 grams.