There are 5 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon in 1/3 cup.
Is 5 tablespoons equal to a half cup?
How Many Tablespoons Are in a Cup? – In order to measure one cup, you will need 19 tablespoons, 8 fluid ounces, or 226.8 grams. If you are measuring liquids by volume, we will provide you with some helpful information to guide you through the process and get the desired results.
- Butter and/or shortening conversions: There are 5 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon in one-third of a cup.
- In addition, there are 2.13 fluid ounces and 75.7 grams.
- Half a cup contains eight tablespoons.
- In addition, there are 4 fluid ounces and 113.4 grams.
- There are 10 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons in two-thirds of a cup.
In addition, there are 4.23 fluid ounces and 151.4 grams.
What is the sugar content?
|Drink||Serving size||Sugar per serve (tsp)|
|Bundaberg: Ginger Beer||375mL||10.1|
How many cups do 5 tablespoons equal?
1/3 cup contains 5 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon.