Note Regarding 85 grams of sugar to cups Conversion – In cooking, measuring sugar by weight (85 grams as opposed to 3/8 cup) will yield far more precise results. Please be aware that the conversion of 85 grams of sugar to cups might vary somewhat depending on room temperature, sugar quality, etc.
- However, if you substitute 85 grams of sugar for 3/8 cup, you cannot go wrong.
- This 85 grams to cups conversion is based on the relationship between 1 cup of white sugar and 200 grams.
- Gram is abbreviated as g.
- The value of a cup is rounded to the closest 1/8, 1/3, or integer.
- For more exact results when converting gram quantities less than 100 g, utilize our converter.
Follow this link to see our conversion calculator and further information on conversion: 85 g Sugar to Cups – Online Conversion Tool
How many cups is 85 grams of sugar?
|1/2 Cup||1 Cup|
|Soft Brown Sugar (Packed)||123g||245g|
Almonds (Flaked) (Flaked)
|US cups||Amount in Grams||Amount in Ounces|
|1/2 cup||45g||1.5 oz|
|2/3 cup||55g||2 oz|
|3/4 cup||65g||2.2 oz|
|1 cup||85g||3 oz|
How many cups is 85g of flour?
|Ingredient||1 cup||3/4 cup|
|Whole wheat flour||113g||85g|