Note Regarding the Conversion of 76 Grams of Sugar to Cups – Cooking results will be considerably more precise when sugar is measured by weight (76 grams as opposed to 3/8 cup). Please note that the conversion of 76 grams of sugar to cups might vary somewhat based on factors such as room temperature, sugar quality, etc.
- However, if you substitute 76 grams of sugar for 3/8 cup, you cannot go wrong.
- This sugar to cup conversion for 76 grams is based on the fact that 1 cup of white sugar equals 200 grams.
- Gram is abbreviated as g.
- The value of a cup is rounded to the closest 1/8, 1/3, or integer.
- For more exact results when converting gram quantities less than 100 g, utilize our converter.
Follow this link to see our conversion calculator and further information on conversion: Online Sugar Weight to Cups Measurement Conversion
How many teaspoons of sugar are in 76 grams?
Table of sugar weight to volume conversions
|Grams||Tablespoons (Granulated)||Tablespoons (Raw)|
|70 g||5 2/3 tbsp||4 1/2 tbsp|
|75 g||6 tbsp||4 3/4 tbsp|
|80 g||6 1/3 tbsp||5 1/8 tbsp|
|85 g||6 3/4 tbsp||5 1/2 tbsp|
How many cups of flour is 75 grams?
|All-purpose flour Bread Flour||1 cup = 150 g|
|½ cup = 75 g|
|1⁄3 cup = 50 g|
|¼ cup = 37 g|
|Cake & Pastry Flour|