Note Regarding Conversion of 30 g of Sugar to Cups – Cooking results will be considerably more precise if sugar is measured by weight (30 grams as opposed to 1/8 cup). Please be aware that the conversion of 30 grams of sugar to cups might vary somewhat depending on room temperature, sugar quality, etc.
- However, if you substitute 30 grams of sugar for 1/8 cup, you cannot go wrong.
- This conversion of 30 grams of sugar to cups is based on the fact that 1 cup of white sugar equals 200 grams.
- Gram is abbreviated as g.
- The value of a cup is rounded to the closest 1/8, 1/3, or integer.
- For more exact results when converting gram quantities less than 100 g, utilize our converter.
Follow this link to see our conversion calculator and further information on conversion: Online Unit Converter for 30 Grams Sugar to Cups
30 grams sugar to cups
|Ingredient||30 grams (g)|
|Caster sugar||0.13 cups|
|Granulated sugar||0.15 cups|
|Icing sugar||0.24 cups|
|Powdered sugar||0.24 cups|
Nog 1 rij
What does 30g equal?
Grams are a unit of mass, while teaspoons are a measure of volume. Even if there is no specific conversion rate for 30 grams to teaspoons, you may discover conversions for the most popular food products on this page. How many teaspoons would 30 grams equal? 30 grams = 6 tsp water. Please note that grams and teaspoons cannot be substituted for one another.
How many teaspoons of sugar is 30 grams?
How many teaspoons is 30 grams of sugar? Four grams of sugar are equivalent to one teaspoon of granulated sugar. Alternatively stated, 16 grams of sugar in a product is equivalent to approximately 4 teaspoons of granulated sugar.