1/4 cup pitted Nutrition Facts – Serving Size: (1/4 Cup Pitted Serving) – How many calories are in 1/4 cup pitted? 1/4 cup has around 125 calories per serving. How many carbohydrates are in 1/4 cup pitted? 1/4 cup pitted has around 33.39 grams of carbs.
- What is the amount of cholesterol in 1/4 cup pitted? 1/4 cup has around 0 mg of cholesterol
- What is the sodium content of 1/4 cup pitted? 1/4 cup pitted has around 1 mg of salt.
- What is the amount of potassium in 1/4 cup pitted? 1/4 cup pitted has around 0 milligrams of potassium
How much dietary fiber is in 1/4 cup pitted? 1/4 cup contains around 3.6 grams of dietary fiber How much sugar is in a pitted 1/4 cup? 1/4 cup pitted provides 28.19g of sugars How much protein is in 1/4 cup pitted? 1/4 cup containing about 1.09 grams of protein
- What is the amount of Vitamin A in 1/4 cup pitted? Approximately 0% of Vitamin A are present in 1/4 cup pitted.
- How much Vitamin C is in a 1/4 cup of pitted berries? 1/4 cup pitted has about 0% Vitamin C.
- What is the amount of calcium in 1/4 cup pitted? 1/4 cup pitted has around 2% calcium
- What is the amount of Iron in 1/4 cup pitted? 1/4 cup pitted almonds contain around 2% iron
* Daily Values are calculated based on a 2,000-calorie diet. Depending on your caloric demands, your Daily Values may be greater or lower. Dates 1/4 cup pitted – Nutritional Information
How much sugar does a pitted date contain?
One Medjool date, dried and pitted, weighing 24 grams, has 66.5 calories.18 g carbs.16 g sugar.
Are Medjool Dates Healthy? – They are healthy! They include natural sugar, but have a low/medium glycemic index score because they also contain a significant quantity of fiber, which delays the release of carbs and provides continuous energy as opposed to causing a blood sugar spike.
Are dates more nutritious than sugar?
Are Dates a Healthier Sugar Substitute? – Yes! This simple substitution (for cane sugar, for example) is loaded with health advantages. Dates are a dense source of sugar, although they have a lower glycemic index than other processed sweets. The fiber in dates helps to counteract the sugar, so preventing such a dramatic rise in blood sugar.