- Allen maintained his composure, but his adversary kicked at his Twisted Tea tallboy when he dropped it accidentally.
- Allen lost his cool and, with a satisfying thwack of the can, smashed his tormentor at the gas station across the face with the 22-ounce container.
- As the white dude stumbled backward, flavored malt beverage shot out of his mouth in a spray.
- Then, Allen threw him to the ground and held him there.
Was a white man smacked with a can of Twisted Tea?
- After repeatedly using the n-word in front of a black customer at a petrol station in Ohio, a racist white guy is captured on tape getting whacked in the face with a can of Twisted Tea.
- The confrontation can be seen beginning with the white man yelling profanities at the black man and threatening to engage in sexual activity with the black man’s mother in a video that has gone viral and is spreading across social media.
What happened in the Twisted Tea fight?
The fight starts when the Twisted Tea is slapped across the face of the white man, and it concludes when the other person is pinned by the black man using a wrestling maneuver. The video has received a lot of views, but some people are still curious about what happened and whether or not either of the two men involved were arrested.
Who is the guy in the Twisted Tea Video?
It appears that the man who can be heard hurling racist insults in the video for Twisted Tea may be a person called Randy Teter. Despite this, many people were curious about the identity of the ‘hero’ of the film that went viral.
What happened to the black man with the can of tea?
After that, the Black man struck him in the face while he was on the ground, after first knocking him over with the can of Twisted Tea and then knocking him out. During the course of the video, a woman’s voice can be heard saying, ″Yeah, you got yours friend.″
Why did the guy hit him with a Twisted Tea?
- CLEVELAND, Ohio (WOIO) – The video that has been viewed by millions of people across the world shows an unmasked guy throwing a racial insult at a customer at a business in Elyria, Ohio.
- The customer then responds by hitting the unmasked man with a can of Twisted Tea.
- On Christmas Eve, the police were not summoned to the Circle K located on Broad Street, and no charges have been made as a result.
When did the guy get hit with Twisted Tea?
On the evening of Christmas Eve in the year 2020, a video of two guys fighting at a convenience shop went viral on the internet. After constantly verbally insulting a Black customer at the business, a white customer is shown on film getting slapped in the face with a can of Twisted Tea. The Black customer was in the store at the time.
Who is Barry Allen Twisted Tea?
On Wednesday, Barry Allen, also known as ″Tea-KO″ for his acts in knocking a violent bigot off his feet with a can of Twisted Tea, gave an explanation for his actions on a podcast that focuses on sports in the Cleveland area called Mark One Sports. Allen is from Ohio.
Who is the guy in the Twisted Tea commercial?
TV commercial for Twisted Tea titled ″Tailgate Time,″ starring Vince Wilfork.
What happens to the Twisted Tea guy?
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. — A guy in Florida who was detained earlier this month for threatening his former employer with a metal pipe and a Twisted Tea has been arrested once more in connection with the incident. According to the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office, Shane Gillis, 47, of North Port was arrested on Tuesday and charged with burglary and arson.
Why is Twisted Tea popular?
An argument that took place in a convenience shop led to its going viral. In the late year 2020, a specific video of Twisted Tea became viral, which contributed to the band’s increased success. According to VinePair, the video in issue shows a guy called Barry Allen getting into a verbal fight with an inebriated man in a convenience store in the state of Ohio.
Is Twisted Tea real tea?
The original version of Twisted Tea is energizing, silky smooth, and, as the name suggests, a little bit twisted. It is made with actual brewed tea and natural lemon flavor.
How much did Twisted Tea sales go up?
The Arnold Palmer FMB family experienced growth of 16.5 percent during the same time period as the Twisted Tea brand family experienced growth of 28 percent in chain retail sales between the years 2020 and 2021. The Twisted Tea brand family currently commands 93 percent of the hard tea market in the United States.
What’s in Twisted Tea?
It is a malt beverage, which means that it is created from malt cereal grains, which are often barley, that have been germinated, steeped in water, and then dried before being used to make the beverage. This malt is then fermented to produce an alcohol that is used in the production of a wide variety of flavored alcoholic beverages, such as hard seltzers, hard sodas, and Twisted Tea.
How many calories are in a bottle of Twisted Tea?
One bottle (12 ounces) of the original hard iced tea from Twisted Tea contains a total of 194 calories.