- Method – 5: (Tea Tree Oil with Carrier Oil) Mix a few drops of tea tree oil with one to two tablespoons of any carrier oil, such as olive, coconut, or almond oil
- After thoroughly mixing the oils, apply the mixture to the sinus pressure points, which include the areas beside each nostril, across the forehead, on the middle section of the nose, and at the beginning of
- After massaging the face gently for a few minutes, let it sit for an additional few minutes while keeping a warm compress on your face
- After the cloth has had time to cool, remove it and wipe the mixture clean with another piece of cloth or a tissue
- Eye contact with this sloppy mixture should never ever occur. Therefore, you should approach it with the utmost caution
How to use essential oils for Sinus Relief?
Essential Oil Recipes That Can Help You Get Rid of Your Sinuses 1 Pine or rosemary essential oil, three drops 2 and 3 dashes of peppermint oil 3 Put in two drops of eucalyptus oil.