- Brush some tea onto the paper by dipping a paintbrush into a cup of tea and then using the brush.
- You have the option of painting the entire sheet of paper, only the edges, or dropping droplets of paint onto it.
- Whatever it is that you favor.
- Soak the entire piece of paper in the black tea for at least three minutes, but preferably longer.
- Do this step in a pan that has a thin layer of tea in it.
How to stain paper with tea bags?
- Tea bags may be used in a variety of ways to stain paper, and each method produces distinctive and one-of-a-kind results.
- You can utilize these techniques in a variety of ways.
- Steep tea bags in boiling water.
- There is no need to bother about filtering the loose tea because the leaves will add to the texture of the stained paper.
- Take the tea off the fire and let it sit for a while until it reaches the desired temperature.
How to dry tea-stained paper?
- Let the paper with the tea stain dry completely.
- Dry the stained paper in the oven at a low temperature (200 degrees Fahrenheit) for five to six minutes, or alternatively, let the paper to dry on a drying rack for at least forty-five minutes each page, or until it is totally dry.
- And that wraps things up!
- As soon as the paper that was stained with tea has dried fully, you should be able to use it for any project that you like.
How long does it take to make tea with paper?
From here, you will transport the paper to the tea room. The process should take around five minutes and entails spreading a thin coating of black tea on the bottom of a skillet. It is important that the pan be big enough to hold the paper while it is soaking in the liquid. If you keep it there for a longer period of time, the color will get darker.